Monday, September 8, 2008

Dill boys funnies

The other night, Grandma Rhoda mentioned that she and Grandpa Jim were going to a wedding. Joel's eyes lit up and he gasped and exclaimed with glee, "You're getting MARRIED!?" So cute. I don't even know how he knows that getting married is such a huge deal, but he sure was delighted with the idea of Grandma and Grandpa finally tying the knot.

This morning, I got dressed in jeans and a polo shirt before I came downstairs to log on to work. Normally, I just wear a t-shirt and shorts but it was cool today, so I dressed a little warmer. When Silas saw me coming down he said, "Where you going, Daddy? Are you going to church?" I guess I've set the bar pretty low.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

That is hilarious, we are also glad gma and gpa are finally tying the knot....it has been too long living in sin :)