Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's snow fun in Iowa!

Hope you enjoyed that terrible pun, I couldn't resist. Just some more pics and vids of the boys enjoying the arctic state of Iowa. That reminds me, there was a day during the week last week when the sun was shining and it felt warm and pleasant. I was driving around town with my sunroof open and it felt so nice. When I got home, I checked the temperature - 20 degrees! I fear my internal thermostat has been irreparably damaged by this Iowa winter. It seriously felt nice and warm to me.

The shoveling discharge piles (well, what do YOU call 'em?) at the ends of our driveway have gotten so huge, we were able to make a mini sled run out of it.



I also had fun building this:



These next pictures are from this past Friday. See, told you I'd catch up!



Since the snow was packing better now, we decided to build a more respectable snowman. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate an eye and the hat, so we ended up with this.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

at least your snow is still somewhat white, city snow is all black at this point- yuck!!
that tunnel pretty much rules!!