Sunday, December 21, 2008

Joel quotes are back

Joel says hilarious things every day. Unfortunately, I am still not great at writing them down so they can make it to the blog. But here are a few I do remember.

Joel noticed that we were almost to the end of the 2008 calendar. He asked, "When we get to the end of the calendar, is that the end? Will we all go up to heaven then?" This idea really didn't seem to bother him at all, he was just honestly curious.

He must have been thinking about heaven a lot that day because he also asked, "Will there still be birthdays in heaven?" Interesting question, Joel!

I walked into Joel's room and he was busy stacking pillows up on his lower bunk bed. He said to me, "Daddy! Let me show you what I'm doing with these pillows, but it's not very safe!" (He was lowering himself down from the top bunk to the bottom bunk without the ladder -- it just cracked me up how he declared his own plan was "not very safe")

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he is hilarious!!!

Roxanne said...

I LOVE JOEL quotes, there will be a book one day.....Joel, I saw the pics of yoru as a wiseman on Gma Rho's blog- YOu looked awesome!Merry Krismasi!