Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More Sledding

I am shamelessly stealing this from Roxanne's blog. This is a video of several of us sledding in Grandpa's backyard.


Yes, I broke the sled. Luckily, the store took it back and replaced it with a new one - yay Hyvee! I love Jason's comment after his crash: "It didn't work."

Roxanne has been a huge help with helping me figure out how to post videos on the blog, but the hangup right now is that our camera records in a format that is not supported by Windows Movie Maker (quicktime - bleh), so I have to figure out if I can record in something else so I can edit the videos before posting them. Wish me luck, I know videos are the best.

3 comments:

dave_dillman said...

Loved your sledding videos but what is that white stuff on the ground... lol

Uncle Dave & Caren from San Diego

Mark said...

Ha, thanks Uncle Dave! Actually we have been a bit surprised by the amount of snow here in Iowa too. It has not melted once since Thanksgiving and we keep getting dumped on so the snow just keeps piling up. I don't know if it's this way every year, but it seems to be more consistently cold in Iowa, rather than the huge temp swings we had back in Chicago. It's supposed to all melt after this weekend though... 50 degrees on Monday, they say. We shall see. I plan to take Joel sledding again tomorrow, since it may be our last chance for a while.

Roxanne said...

you can steal mine no prob! I can ALWAYS watch my hubby slam into a tree agian, too funny! miss you all! kiss Silas & Joel for us